Below are your most frequently asked questions.
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact me anytime at: [email protected]
- Do you teach manual or just automatic? My dual-control teaching car is automatic, but if you have your own manual car, and are at a safe, pre-test level of experience, you can book manual lessons with me.
- What is your waiting list for lessons? Usually 6-8 weeks.
How much do you charge for lessons? €50 per hour.
- What test centres do you cover? Finglas, Raheny and Mulhuddart.
- What areas do you teach in? I accept bookings from people in the surrounding areas of the Finglas, Raheny and Mulhuddart test routes.
- How can I pay for lessons? You can pay in advance via PayPal or Revolut, or via SumUp Card Reader on the day. Email me for bookings and I will send you an invoice.
- Can you collect me or do I have to meet you at a test centre? I can collect you from a meeting point of your choice.
- Can we use my car for lessons? Only if you are at a safe level of experience.
- Do you provide a logbook for EDT lessons? Yes, free of charge.
- Can I hire your car for my test? I only accept car hires from existing students.